Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Birthday card for the 1st birthday of Create a smile stamps

Create a smile stamps turns 1 and for this big event, Christine asks for birthday cards.
Since im following Create a smile stamps from the beginning, i just had to make a card =)

Aaaand before i forget: 
Congratulations Christine to this huge success!
 I raise my glass for the next successful years! *cheers*



So i've made one with the stamp sets Jungle fever and Monster party. I also used my Spectrum Noir Marker and a little bit of distress inks for the background (next time i do a lil bit less)  :)


Christine is also giving away a super duper nice package (which you can win) ;)
If you also would like to join, hurry up and enter:





Have a nice day,




Kommentare:

  1. Ohhhh... it's very nice!!! I like the card colours very much!!! It's adorable!!!! Good luck!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. A warm welcome Sonia and thank you so much =)

      Löschen
    2. I invite you to visit my blog!! Thank you for your warm welcome!!

      Löschen
  2. Eine sehr schöne Karte!
    Viele liebe Grüße
    Sissi

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank Sissi =)
      Liebe Grüße zurück!

      Löschen

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving me a comment =)